BWS Delete Class Web API
Deletes all biometric data associated with a Biometric Class ID from the system.
- Required. The Biometric Class ID (BCID) of the class that shall be deleted.
This API call requires Basic Authentication, i.e. you have to provide an HTTP authorization header using the authorization method Basic and the base64 encoded string App-ID:App-Secret (therefore the transport is secured using TLS/SSL). To receive the necessary BWS Web API access data (App-ID and App-Secret) you have to register your application on the BWS Management Portal first. This requires a valid BWS subscription.
Response HTTP Status Codes
The call returns one of the standard HTTP status codes:
- 200 OK
- The class has been deleted.
- 400 Bad Request:
- An invalid BCID has been specified.
- 401 Unauthorized:
- No or an invalid authentication header has been specified. This call requires Basic Authentication.
- 403 Forbidden:
- Access has been denied (typically due to a wrong or invalid app-id of BCID).
- 500 Internal Server Error:
- A server side exception occurred.